Saturday, May 30, 2009

Wow

Happy Blogaversary to me!


I had no idea that today marked 2 years since my first post. Three different friends left comments wishing me a Happy Blogaversary and I thought they were drunk. Finally, I figured I should check the archives and see when the hell this machine got cranked up. Yup, 2 years ago today. Wow! (Okay, I just read the LFCA for Friday and saw my blogaversary there. NOW I get it. Thanks, Mel!)

I have so much that I could say -- about IF, about blogging, about you guys, about life after IF. But I suck at making time to blog. And my next post will be a book review of The Double-Daring Book for Girls. So don't look for any Hallmark card-inspiring sentiment there.

Just know that I would be in the loony bin right now if not for all of your support (my bloggy friends), for blogging the craziness out of my head, and for the gals of TOOTPU. I wish I could put a big, warm hug in an envelope and mail one to each and every one of you.

11 comments:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Happy blogoversary, my sweet. I can't wait to see you next weekend.

Jendeis said...

Yay! Happy 2nd sweetie!

AwkwardMoments said...

Happy blogoversary!

Princesses in Muddy Puddles said...

Happy 2nd blogoversary!!!

Life in Eden said...

Happy Happy to my first friend in the blogosphere!

LJ said...

Happy blogoversary hotness!

Kami said...

Happy Blogoversary! I am looking forward to your review too.

Artblog said...

Happy bloggyversarie, goes fast eh :)

xxx

Somewhat Ordinary said...

Happy Blogoversary!

I was really hoping I would get to meet you at the get together this weekend, but I got roped into a bunch of birthday parties this weekend so I won't be able to make it up that way.

Anonymous said...

Happy blogoversary!!!!

Heather said...

Happy blogoversary!