I remember once finding a website that had templates of such letters. You could just fill in the pertinent names and send it off. How convenient! It got me to thinking that there should be a stock of IF posts that we could just copy in certain circumstances instead of having to write them all ourselves from scratch.
Here are the ones that I think I could have used:
- I just discovered this IF blog world and HOLY SHIT it has changed my life. You all understand me. You all get me. You all ARE me!
- Why can crack whores and slutty teenagers get pregnant at an alarming rate but I can't do it despite the fact that we've completely drained our bank account and our emotional reserves?
- My best friend just got pregnant and although I love her with all my heart, I want to rip her stupid fertile eyes out.
- I'm very happy for all of my bloggy friends who are now pregnant, but forgive me if I can't muster gushing joy.
- I'm so. damn. tired. I don't know if I can keep doing this. Forgive me, but I need to go away for a while.
- I am overwhelmed by the love and support I've received from this amazing network of women. We don't even know each other, but that doesn't seem to matter.
- I'm in the 2ww and am entirely convinced that this didn't work.
- I'm in the 2ww and am doing the blog equivalent of a stage whisper about how I think it actually worked.
- POAS? Not POAS? POAS? Not POAS?
- My beta is low and not doubling. Please tell me it's going to be fine.
- My beta is high and I'm scared shitless that it might be twins. While that's like the IF equivalent of winning the lottery, the reality of it is freaking me out.
- I'm pregnant and am completely consumed with worry.
- I'm pregnant and don't blog anymore because I feel like a giant heel complaining to all of you.
- I'm pregnant and just went to the bathroom to find blood on my panties/the TP/in the toilet. Please tell me it's going to be fine.
- My husband/sister/mother/fertile friend doesn't understand how I've gotten so attached to people I'll never meet. Even I don't get it, but I wouldn't trade you angels for the world.
- I just puked my brains out on a stranger in Tar.get. I've never been so happy in my whole life.
- Whoever made up the term morning sickness was a raging dickwad. It lasts all day and I feel wretched. But I'm still thrilled to have this problem.
- I just gave birth and my child is the most amazing creature on Earth. Not to put too much pressure on them or anything, but I think this little human is beginning to heal the Grand Canyon-sized hole in my soul.
- There is no way I would have made it through these last ## years without the support of you lovely ladies. I heart every last one of you.
- Now that I'm settling into this Mommy thing, I don't know what to do with this IF blog.
Can you think of more?
P.S. - Has it really been a MONTH since I've posted? What a damn slacker.