Monday, December 22, 2008

Thank you Secret Santa!

Know what I love more than the Braces Bunch? Getting a present from my Secret Santa in the Braces Bunch! Wahoo!!*

Today I got a lovely package from battynurse full of ornaments, peanut brittle, and a kick ass card. These are thoughtful gifts that I truly, truly enjoy. Last year I got an ornament from Becky and I smile every time I look at it on the tree. Now I can do the same with the ones from battynurse.

Despite how shitty IF and the ensuing self-torture it creates is, there is some light in the darkness. It is all of you. Thank you, battynurse. And thank all of the rest of you who read, who care, and especially those of you who supported me while I whined through my last post.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all of you!

* Of course I love JJ most of all. :-)

3 comments:

battynurse said...

So glad you enjoyed it.

Delenn said...

Thank you Leah! I got your Secret Santa gift today--it was perfect! Michael was so jealous that the package in the mail wasn't for him this time. :-)

Thank you!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Mindy said...

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!