Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cute pictures and not much else

All at once I have lots to say and then jack shit to say. A real post will be forthcoming, I promise.

In the meantime, just so you know I didn't fall off the planet Earth (since I've totally sucked at keeping up with Facebook too), here are some pictures of the kids...

This is the new love of my life. My little boy freakin' rocks!


Here is Megan in her Easter garb. She's scaled her bed in an effort to get away from Liam -- since he's now into CONSTANTLY following her around. Poor thing, she better get used to it.

I am in awe that ANYONE with more than 1 kid (I still can't believe that *I* have more than 1 kid -- yay!) can get a decent picture of the two of them. These two are the best that I could scrape together after Church on Easter...

Here is what happens when a deer runs into your car (while your husband is driving, thankfully) at about a zillion miles an hour. You get a new hood, a new bumper, a new quarter panel and lots of other cool stuff while your car goes to live in the shop for two weeks. The deer goes to live in Bambi Heaven.

A lame post, I know. But that's about what we've had going on. I'm going to see Bean's little boy on Sunday and I simply cannot wait. Thankfully I've finally found something to get me as wildly excited as I have been for the last few days about the fact that Mel's book is coming early!! Wahoo!!

12 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

What adorable children!

ACK, so sorry about the deer

Mindy said...

OMG! Your kids are so freaking cute!

Delenn said...

I totally agree with you--its tough getting good pictures of both kids (oh, I love saying "Kids"; "Children" too...)

You have some cute ones there, momma!

Jendeis said...

Yeah, so you've got the two cutest children on the face of the planet. Love those munchkins!

LJ said...

Ohh! When are you going on Sunday??? Want company??

Somewhat Ordinary said...

They are so flippin' cute! Your husband needs to drive a Mini Cooper. My dad hit a BUCK with his and the only damage was to the headlight. Those cars a small and mighty!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Those overalls are killing me. Especially coupled with his shit-eating grin.

Artblog said...

VERY cute pictures, nice car too ;)

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Christy said...

OK, let me just say that your two kids (how amazing is that? plural!) have just more cuteness than the law allows.

Welcome back!

Darya said...

Your kids are adorable!!!! The pictures put a smile on my face.

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your thoughtful comment.

Ms. Perky said...

how can you stand the cuteness?? (sam's got that same outfit! No! NOT THE DRESS!)