Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Pretty Flowers

This is pretty random, not sure why I feel the need to post these pictures. I take TONS of pictures (mostly of Megan), but I'm not all that good at it. I don't have an artistic bone in my body. But with everyone doing the World Tour, I got inspired. However, I didn't make it past my back yard.

What really happened was that I was out over the weekend weeding the flower beds and some of them just looked so darn pretty that I couldn't resist snapping a picture or two. So here are a few shots of my lilies and hydrangea. Thanks for indulging me. A "real" post is below this one if you're not into the goofy flower pictures. :-)













2 comments:

Kate said...

I love hydrangea so much, but they don't do well in TX. It's too damn hot.

LJ said...

Me too - hydrangea are some of my favorites. We chose our wedding location in part because of the hydrangea that was in full bloom.

Those are some amazing colors!

Thanks for bringing a tag-along on Sunday! I think I need to up the reservation to 10!!